130 QQE Office Condominiums
Work is the New Play
17,000 TO OVER 62,000* SF OF FREEHOLD OFFICE SPACE OVERLOOKING LAKE ONTARIO AND THE CITY SKYLINE IN THE HEART OF THE ARTS & INNOVATION DISTRICT
Find out why CORE Architects and others have decided “work is the new play” at 130 QQE.
“The playfulness of the waterfront – combined with the creative, inspirational space – will give us the work-play balance imperative to our firm’s success.“
BABAK ESLAHJOU, PRINCIPAL
- Founded in 1994
- 80+ employees
- Designed over 200M SF of development internationally
- 150 Condominiums and 1500+ retail rollouts
- Private residences, Restaurants, Hotels, Resorts & Offices
- Taking approx. 20,000 SF at 130 QQE
A world class office building in a prime location at the gateway to Toronto’s East Bayfront directly across from Canada’s Sugar Beach.
130 QQE at Daniels Waterfront – City of the Arts offers downtown office space without Bay Street prices.
Work where your team can enjoy brand new office space, 20’ ceiling heights *, lake, and city views.
Organizations calling 130 QQE home:
- Artscape, Colleges of Ontario,
CORE Architects, George Brown College, Manifesto, OCAD University, RBC, The Daniels Corporation, The Remix Project, and many more
- Office terrace, elegant lobby, high-tech boardrooms, and networking lounges
- The Yard, with coffee shops, restaurants, and boutiques
- Sugar Beach North, a landscaped social space connecting to Sugar Beach
- Situated in Toronto’s downtown core, directly across from the lake and Sugar Beach, steps to Loblaws, St. Lawrence Market, Distillery District, Union Station, Billy Bishop Airport
- Nearby cafes, restaurants, shopping, parks, bike trails
- Walk Score: 96 Transit Score: 97 Bike Score: 94
- Immediate access to the Gardiner Expressway and DVP, and steps to rapid transit
- 2 office towers designed by RAW Architects
- Building to LEED® Core and Shell Certification Standards
- Suites can be combined to suit your business needs
- Flexible office suites, from shell condition to turn-key finishing packages. Speak with a Sales Representative about finishing package options
- An impressive, gallery-inspired lobby with dedicated concierge services and tranquil seating area for you and your clients
- Two technologically-advanced boardrooms, a communal lounge with kitchenette, and a 4,900 square foot terrace complete with barbecues, flexible seating areas, Wi-Fi, and breathtaking views overlooking Lake Ontario
- Onsite commercial parking, bicycle storage, and shower facilities